Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yes, still snowing but...... not as much

It is letting up a little, still snowing but wind is picking up a little. Heard that there was 30" in Reston where I work, no update for Sterling. Looking out my craft window.... Yes, still snowing.

How many more snow photos can you take? Well not many, it is just the same oh same oh. However, neighbor Jenny got some photos of Oliver and his mommy and daddy outside, hopefully these will load OK.....

That is the cutest puppy butt I have ever seen,
I call this one -- smile for mommy!


Now, back to my craft work..... I am almost done with the PaperWhimsy ATC. Last night I had to rip off the letters I messed up...

Repaired the section,

Experimented with what type of Glossy Accents I wanted to use, Sepia or Matte.


Decided on Matte. The letters are drying right now but here is how the final layout will look eventually, Faerie Fleur....
Working on new ATC card for my alphabet collection using one of these labels from the cans I used in the chili,

And in closing.... everyone needs a spatula like this one for a day like today. It was a Christmas Gift several years ago and I have been using it today...... Can you smell the chili and the hot cornbread?


6 comments:

Diane said...

Marlynn--I love that card, and OMG you have so much snow! I read that they were expecting 2" an hour--is that really true? This storm is completely missing us--whew!

Lovey said...

Marlynn...we have so much snow it's not even cute! Our power went out at 5 AM this Saturday morning till about 6:30 PM this evening...OMG..we were cold by noon and by 1 o'clock our noses were running! Had on tons of layers and we all cuddled on the bed. My three and ten year old sons and me...hubby snowed in at work. I'm from Buffalo and I'm still not liking this SNOW!! YIKES...Smiles...I am just grateful we have HEAT gain! YES!!!!Awww

Terri said...

That is a serious amount of snow!
And Oliver is so darn cute!
I love how you did your ATC. The deep colors are fab and I like the greenery you put in front.
Some lucky winner will get it!

Debby said...

WOW!! I can't believe how much snow you have. Oliver looks so darned sweet out there. Love the whimsy card.
debby

Wren said...

I love the photos; lots of beautiful snow!
The card is lovely.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think I commented on this post in a different one. Didn't I mention I couldn't keep up tonight?