Thursday, February 18, 2010

In the Breeze..... S is for Salem?

Yes, a quick note tonight before I head downstairs for dinner and Olympics... Today, S = Salem - well maybe. This one will have to grow on me, not sure it will stay in the collection of Alphabet ATCs. I still need to work on it such as adding Diamond Glaze to the letters spelling out Salem. I like the idea but will look at it and decide if it stays in.

The images are, once again, from Digital Collage Sheets and I am trying to use some of them up since I printed so many of them at Halloween. Hmmmmm..... There are some that do not have the "witchy feel" and I probably could use them as Victorian.

We will see. If you are watching the Olympics, hope you are enjoying it. I am.... I will be torn tonight. SURVIVOR will most likely take over my attention and I will turn back on the Games at 9:00 pm. What can I say, yes, I am a Survivor junkie. If you remember my many words last week heading up to my birthday, I told you about had an aortic valve replacement in 2003. In the Radiology Room while trying to find out how big the blood clot was the procedure to see how bad my valve was set loose on my left side (it migrated down the leg - OUCH) I had the technician call her husband to see if my fav pirate, Rupert, was voted off Survivor. OK, the doctor was out of the room talking to my brother and my heart surgeon. Me on the flat metal cold sheet bed worried about Survivor. Yes, I have my priorities straight, thank you. And I didn't tell you this but I had two surgeries in less that 12 hours! Wooo Hooo but Rupert made it to another day. Hugs to all the honeysuckle breezers out there! Just remember tomorrow is Friday!!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Don't get mad, but I like Russel :)

Debby said...

Another great atc!! Have a good night watching your favorite show, sports, whatever..
debby

Unknown said...

Love this ATC. The group looks like they are holding their secret class in a broom closet! haha A tightly packed bunch! You are waaaaay ahead of all of us for next Halloween! Will you be working on Christmas around Easter time? ;)

We used to follow Survivor, but lost interest after the 8th season (we hung in there a LONG time!)

I am with you on priorities. I'd be the same way, no matter the life or death circumstance. haha!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have never watched Survivor, so all these references are lost on my. Oh well. I live in a cave, I guess.

What I do know is, I love the ATC. I can't see any need for improvement, but maybe you are seeing something I'm not. As always, I love what you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ATC! I love the sorcery 101!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

nice bevy of witches!
your alphabet series is really moving along!
the Olympics are so very entertaining, aren't they!
oxo