Sunday, February 14, 2010

No, C G R does not spell Valentine.....

Hello, boys and girls, do you know what day it is? It is Valentines Day and some of us get chocolates and flowers and some of us don't. Which are you? And some of us have a nephew-pup who loves us every single day of the year...... Chocolates/Flowers vs Puppy Kisses. No contest, wet kisses are in! Yup, we spent last night over at his mummy and daddy's and had a delicious meal..... A cup cake extravaganza! All Oliver wanted was a piece of the cake... That pup has a mind of his own.

OK, back to the post..... What does "C" - "G" - "R" spell?


Well guess what - three new Alphabet ATC cards were created today. The first was a "rerun" called "Cherish." A rerun because I created it a few weeks ago for a treasure box made for a close friend and loved the design. Yes, I knew I would use it again. The images are from Itkupilli and is called, "Poor Little Angels" - Once again, it is a digital collage sheet - wooohooo.



The second card created was Her Gypsy Soul. I used ribbon, an image from ArtChix and a prima flower:


And the third was R for A Royal Pain. This image was from a collage sheet from Amy Steinberg when she was selling them. She is focusing now on her jewelry and her {S}crap-zine. Her images were also digital and I'm so happy I purchased them when I had a chance. Added some bling and we were ready to go royal:


And the last image I will leave you with is my Cup Cake Birthday Cake. Oliver's Mum did good. Good Girl, Sweetie!

And we all discovered something last night. When Oliver watches the Women's Moguls he barks the whole time they are coming down the hill. When they stop skiing, he stops, when the next comes down, he barks. Who knew he has a thing for Mogul Gals!



6 comments:

Dapoppins said...

I agree, your blog is simply beautiful. I love the ATC's

Terri said...

I am so glad you had a good birthday and Valentine's Day!
Wet kisses are not fattening!
I love your ATC's. As usual. You are inspiring me to do some crafting with paper.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have the most gorgeous images to work with. And you use them so well, too.

Oliver looks pretty happy celebrating Valentine's Day with you. I bet the two of you had a wonderful time.

Those cup cakes are ADORABLE. Oliver's mom did an excellent job of spoiling you.

Diane said...

That is funny about Oliver--don't you wonder what he's thinking when he's barking like that? I love those cards too--you have such a creative mind!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful, well-deserved celebration with loved ones -- Oliver's adorable. And I loved the ATC's ... need to get back to those myself.

Happy Belated Birthday!

P.S. speaking of making things, I hope you'll stop by my blog to see the crazy necklace I made.

~*~Patty Szymkowiczw said...

You AND Oliver crack me up!
Your alphabet series is amazing!
What a sweet and special cake, just right for vous Ms M!!!!
oxo