Saturday, May 2, 2009

Scrap for a Cause


Today, was all about donating to the American Cancer Society through participation at this year's Scrap for a Cause. I love this event and have no qualms donating money. One way is to purchase tickets for wonderful gifts donated from different individuals and companies. The gals that organize this (THANK you Jennie!) are great and so focused on raising money. Last year it was for Breast Cancer and this year it is for Cancer in general. I know someone who is suffering from the "treatment" for his cancer. It just kills you to watch someone fight so hard and then with treatment feel so bad. I purchased three t-shirts for him and his family -- "Cancer Sucks" - I think it says it all. I got to spend the day with Beth and Amy -- that was fun. We will all see each other in another two weeks at a weekend crop in Harper's Ferry. Today I worked on my Christmas album for my niece and will show you photos later. Got it all done!!!! YEA. Now it is time to make dinner and then come back up here and work on the MAY Neglected Murderess calendar. . . . Yes, Ed Gorey is calling me.... Hi Eddie...

No comments: