Monday, May 25, 2009

First Things First in the Breeze


I know, I disappeared on you - didn't mean to but life happened. Can't believe it is already Monday in a runaway 3 day weekend. Friday night hit tennis balls till late, Saturday played tennis from 8am-11:45am -- THEN, yes, then went to look at some Chryslers (going out of business sale) and came home at 6:45pm with an 08 Sebring Touring Convertible with 200 miles never been driven for a steal. Yes, the red lady bug is going but not gone yet. Two women at tennis expressed an interest in her.



Sunday, spent the day cleaning and letting lady bug run around with one of the ladies - she is looking at it for her daughter. And as a matter of fact, lady bug spent the night at their house (yes, I have a check in the full amount as a deposit ; 0 !) Go figure. I will, no doubt, miss the cutie, but it is time for a change. I am cleaning because my nephew is traveling here for a visit and will arrive this afternoon. The craft/studio room was DISASTER and he could not find his bed if he had a bulldozer!


I originally had plans to: 1) do Layer art work with Julie; 2) work on my PaperWhimsy quote on apple blossom time; 3) work on my Off the Walls book. Gratitude Journal still up to date! *wink* (for my cousin).....

AND, I was blessed with a photo of my Loren in her prom dress with me at the office. Too much fun that day. You know she is my special theatre date and my special little darling. When she was a little baby and I had red hair and red glasses (think Sally Jesse Raphael here), she would just constantly look at me. She and I were dinner partners at the table when we all met for dinner. And here she is 18 years later.... WOW, where does the time wander off to? When you find out, let me know. OK, need to get busy here!

No comments: