Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gratitude in the Breeze


On May 13 I stated that I would be writing down five things every day that I am grateful for.... and I have been doing that religiously. I forgot how easy it was. I showed you one page I had worked on a number of days ago and now I am going to show you a few more. This will be a short post. I am a little sleepy, it is a little early, and I want to veg out in front of the TV. Played "team tennis" last night and not to sound like I am bragging - but my doubles partner and I beat (in a tie breaker) the third ranked team in our league. Final score was 8 games to 7 games. Then I had to play a minimum of 8 games in mixed doubles. My partner and I managed to win 3 games (which is good). SO, I did not get home until late last night - had to shower - had to wash hair - had to nibble - had to fall asleep listening to my boys on Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel. Love my guys.

Anyway, I digress as I usually do. This page is a tribute to Julie Prichard. I have visited her blog Land of Lost Luggage for sometime. I met her through Michelle Ward's Crusades. I have admired her style, especially since it is not even near to what I do. I loved the way she does artful journaling. Amazing. Words in circles, words all over the place, it just stretches me to think about even trying to do it. BUT, I tried it in my Gratitude Journal:


Other pages I am working on will be works in progress since I am writing everyday and then going back to post items and photos I have taken. These photos from the craft weekend was quickly printed out on plain paper and serve their purpose on this page. I also added a little paint. OH, and I stayed in Room 1222. Love the "2s".....


This page is on the opposite side and is in reference to my entry, ". . .got pages done in Paris book!" Also using up some bits and pieces from previous projects. Don't toss just glue down.... Run for your lives I coming for you with my glue gun extended.....


Almost time to run downstairs! Good night.

5 comments:

Terri said...

You are journalling up a storm there girl! Good for you! I love it too, and the journalling you describe I too admire. Doesn't it feel great to appreciate?! I appreciate you! I appreciate so much sharing creative ideas and creations, I appreciate blogs!

forcryeye said...

You make me feel lazy! I am going with the girls to create this evening...I hope to get some of those idea's I have had in my head out in to the open! :)Have a great weekend!

forcryeye said...

You make me feel lazy! I am going with the girls to create this evening...I hope to get some of those idea's I have had in my head out in to the open! :)Have a great weekend!

forcryeye said...

You are so nice, I said it twice. It told me my verification word was wrong...and then I ended up here twice...oops!

Debby said...

Happy Journalling, the journal is awesome. Have a great long weekend.
Debby