Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallows Eve from the Breeze


I created this ATC just for you my little ghouls and ghoulies. Happy Halloween. I'm headed for a party tonight, have the DVR set for the SyFy Channel formally known as SciFi.... I can't miss my Ghost Hunter Boys (Jason, Grant, Steve, and Tango).... This ATC is known as "Nevermore" -- (OK, I got excited a few hours ago when I took the trash out and FOUND one more rusty paper clip. Had to use on Mr. Poe)



I love the Halloween Dolls from Digital Collage Sheets....... too spooky! Thanks, Patty for leading me that way. I so loved your creation!



3 comments:

Lindart said...

Love the ATC! Very spooky. the rusty paper clip is perfecto! You look great in your costume - have a fun Eve!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Edgar was a babe magnet! Love this ATC!

verification word, "fablesti".
Italian for a vampire story?

Amy Steinberg said...

Oh my goodness! I just found your blog after sending an email asking if you had a blog. I'm so excited. It's the little things. I'm bookmarking and will visit often. :-)