Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finally in the Breeze


I can now say that the Alice "Journal" - A Cautionary Tale is done. Just need to type up the notes, tie ribbons around the metal rings and she will be off in the mail on Monday for the Oct. 15 deadline at Somerset Studio. Whew...... this one kept going and going and going. After I thought I had her done this past week, I realized I needed to decorate the "facing" pages. . . not a lot . . but I had to do it. I can't stand blank pages. I just let the unfinished "cat fight" photo slip in on the left. Yup, part of the book.

Well, I typed up the "chapters" and printed the page onto dress pattern tissue:

Chapter One = The Journey Begins
Chapter Two = The Blue Plate Special or Antique Rabbit Stew Recipe
Chapter Three = Domestic Disturbance
Chapter Four = The Prodigal Returns
The End = The Final Curtain Falls


Believe it or not although sparse I have grown to love the facing pages. Will sneak you photos tomorrow. Oliver visited all afternoon and just took him home a little bit ago. Mummy and Daddy drove downtown to D.C. Oliver and Auntie M (me) had chili, Frito's, popcorn, and mango ice cream. It was a lovely evening. Am headed out to play tennis in the morning and will share some photos with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Julie Prichard said...

Can't wait to see the sneaks, Marlynn!