Monday, March 30, 2009

New Murder Pages in Arch Book

I kind of forgot about this project since I have been doing challenges lately. I think you will remember the two pages above. I am calling this Mama and her girls. I, also finally, found two little words -- "The Ghostleys" from a book and glued that baby down to the Mama page....

On Sunday, once again, while working away, I got one of the girls done and am still working on what I call her "murder" page. I really love her and like how she came out.


I have not decided which of the MC Studio Works stamps to use. These are Michele Charles stamps. They are cool for what they are! *wink*


Still working on the murder side. Haven't decided if she will use scissors or a knife but I think you can get the drift how the page is going. Every image right now is just laid out without being attached yet. Will update you soon.



Played tennis tonight and it is unusual that I am posting on a Monday. But for some reason I have my energy up and felt I played well. Love these evenings! OK, wait till I try to go to sleep. As a reminder, go to the Saturday post if you want to be included in the giveaway! Here is a closeup of the bottom of our gal's page. Hmmmmm, anger can be dangerous.



2 comments:

forcryeye said...

First of all, your murder pages are amazing!!! Second of all, so are you. How sweet you are to offer to help me! I have found a newfound faith in people. I should have known that we would all look out for one another. I will email you my address when I get it. I appreciate you reaching out to me! xoxoxoxo

Mescrap said...

This is absolutely amazing !!!
Love it.