Monday, March 2, 2009

Seventh Photo File, Seventh Picture

Tagged by Patti. Here is the way it goes (yes, I copied straight from Magpie's Nest) and here are the instructions from her post:

"TAG, YOU’RE IT!

Go to your computer photo album

Go to the seventh folder

Go to the seventh image

Upload to your blog and tell what it is

Invite seven of your blog friends to do the same."


At first I was going, "huh?," and then I saw her photo. WOW. I thought OK I can do this....

Here is a close-up of mine:



These are relatives from long ago - I had to take the photo because (yes, don't gasp) I took the original and collaged it to a table top. This was way before my scanner and any concern I had that I would want to use it again. OK, I learned my lesson and now have many of the older photos scanned. This photo was a little tricky since I kept getting the "shine" from the gel medium but finally got some good photos I could use.

So "tag" - you my friends are it. Load your photo to your blog and leave a comment here so others will be directed to view it.


Come on Korie - I know you must have plenty of photos in the seventh file the seventh photo. OK, I know you are feeding a three year old and a new born. No excuses mommie!

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

Fun that you played along, wonderful photo, so glad you got a scan of it, you were brave to use the original!
Have fun in the snow!