Monday, March 8, 2010

Go frolick in the Clover among the honeysuckles

This ATC is for my PaperWhimsy group in our "Lottery" each month. I chose the theme since I won the drawing the first of March. AND, I had trouble with this one.... especially with the clover. My guidelines was that each artist had to use a three or four-leaf clover in their creation of the ATC card. I couldn't find a clover that I liked.

Finally last night when I went over to Oliver's parents and had chili, his mum is the one who asked me if I had a heart punch? A sheet of music? and she said you have everything you need, go for it. THANK you Larcy, you got me going once I got home. Found the punch and music and there she is, my little wee one. I have to admit that the clover out of the music sheet is my fav. Enjoy your evening and tomorrow night I will show you goodies that showed up in the mail!


5 comments:

Terri said...

Well, you know I love sheet music, so of course I love the clover! Oliver's mum is brilliant!

I love your "Clover" card. So beautiful, so well done!

Debby said...

Beautiful cards! Boy that Oliver's mum is brilliant.
debby

Larcy said...

Your clovers turned out great!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Larcy did good. You had everything you needed and you made it beautiful, to boot.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

very sweet and perfect use of clovers too, love that PW imp!
have to giggle, being challenged by your own challenge ... I've been there ... always good for a laugh
it's nice to get someone's fresh view of something we've been starring at ... Oliver's mom was a great help!
oxo