Friday, October 24, 2008

Piper Pendant - in time for Xmas?



Just doing a quick post -- it is lunch time and this will be quick, quick, quick. For your information or not, I have a HOT date tonight with my four-legged nephew pup Oliver so won't get much of anything posted. I wanted to direct you all over to Angela Cartwright's Etsy Shop. Yes the same cute Angela who was on "Lost in Space" and is now one incredible artist. I really just love her stuff. I really do. Love her papers, transparencies, and stamps. All available at Stampington and Company.

A number of months ago I became acquainted with her Etsy shop and saw the most adorable pendant. You need to know that I love her "unruly girls" stamps which you can also find at Stampington. "Piper" does so create my mood at times.... I know how she is feeling - I sometime have the same look on my face.... as Piper. Yes, I do. Anyway, I kept trying not to buy the Piper pendant and when I finally said, "OK, if she is still there on the site, I will buy her. If not, I won't and I will forget about her."

OMG, she was sold and gone and not another one in sight. OH NO. So, what did I do. My friends can tell you right now without reading on what I did. Yup, I contacted her (Angela not Piper) and asked for a "special order." If any of my dear friends want to check out her shop, feel free to do so. If any of my dear friends want to order Piper for gifts, feel free to do so. She was titled, "Piper Pendant with Chain" special order. Anyway, just my enabling for today! More on Saturday. Yes, I am wearing Piper right now -- that is my white silk turtleneck...... Thank you very much and have a great rest of the day.

No comments: