Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year - Almost


Yes, the countdown begins my little Honeysuckle Breeze Peeps. And wanted to be sure to get a quick post in to wish you all a very Happy New Year. 2010 has sped by and it hasn't. Been an interesting time this year and am looking forward to 2011! The photo above is a Christmas gift from Larcy - which she made and I just got it hung in the "red bathroom" downstairs. Enjoy the New Year and I will be back with you to in 2011.....


*confetti toss* *confetti toss* *confetti toss* (I do that so well, don't I?) Stay safe tonight if you are driving on the mean streets!

5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Best of the new year to you to Marilyn! May 2011 be full of healthy, creative days!! Hugs!

Terri said...

Larcy's gift is wonderful, and she made it herself? Fab!

Happy New Year to you dear girl!
And to start your new year off right, guess who's name I pulled out of the sugar jar? YOURS!!!

You won my giveaway!!!
Hugs,
Terri

Julie Prichard said...

Marlynn- happy happy new year to you!!

xoxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year a bit late. It's been a fun ride and I know it can only get better! Love that powder room shot and Larcy's gift. She "did good."

~*~Patty S said...

Happy Happy 1/1/11 Dear One!

Brightest of Blessings and Good Health in 2011

Love Larcy's gift to you...so special and lovely!
oxo