Friday, December 3, 2010

Trader Joe's

Ahhhh, sweet respite on a Friday. A lunch and quick visit to one of my favorite grocery stores. I don't call it a grocery store - I call it an "experience" ...... just to walk down the aisles is a walk in the park....

and I'm very sorry for those of you who don't have one. Where else can you stand and read the toilet paper..... I ask you? Where else?

Today I went on a search for their low sodium Soy Sauce and some zucchini squash....


I have to admit to you, my lovely honeysuckles, my all time favorite item in the store is nothing more than their brown paper bags and what a pleasant surprise today when I spied the Holiday motif. ...

OK, I admit the front of the bag is just a tease... the back

and the side,

and the other side,

Hmmmmmm, what can I create with this bag?

Well, maybe you will see tomorrow. I have worked all week after being off for two weeks with the surgery and everything and I am a little tired. So I plan to stay close to home this weekend. I know my energy level is increasing and I hope to maybe add a workout with my Trainer James next week, I need to call him. He has been good and left me alone knowing I am healing. I have a number of doctor's appointments next week as a "Getting to know you....." type appointments and will keep you posted. I hope you have a great evening. I plan to curl up in the recliner with a throw blanket (it is freezing here in the Northern VA area) and watch my crazy crazed Ghost Adventure guys. They are nutz, boys and girls, they make me feel sane! OH no.......

5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

No Trader Joe's here. :((! Can't wait to see what you make with the bag. Stay warm!

Debby said...

Same as Janet, no Trader Joe's..Everything looks fun..It is freezing here too, but no snow...yeah...hard to believe Buffalo is buried and I am 30 minutes from there and nothing. lucky me...
Good luck with all your appointments next week. Get some rest.
love yah,
Debby

Terri said...

Ah, Trader Joe's, always an interesting place to decide what I feel like eating : )

I hope that you have a very relaxing weekend, that you are feeling stronger, and I do hope that all of next weeks appointments go extremely well.
Hugs,
Terri

Julie Prichard said...

Ahhhh.. The best entertaining is done with beautiful food from Trader Joes..how could one store be so fantastic? It IS!
xo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I got to go to Trader Joe's in CA one year, and fell in LOVE with their bags. I've used them in my art, but certainly haven't seen anything this fun. Hope you are staying warm and avoided the blizzard that hit the east coast this weekend.