Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quelle nouvelle c'est que ca?

We will translate a little later my Frenchy Honeysuckles. Check out "the mouse writer," Huxley. He jumped into my bag today while I was at Starbucks drinking way too many calories. Yes, Quelle nourvell c'est...


Oh my, oh my.... the rolls of fat are rolling, rolling, rolling,


Oh man, oh man, yes, I talked to trainer James and am headed to his place after work tomorrow for some "cardio" time....... Now, don't get excited, I am not getting carried away but need to get back into my schedule...... you know, I hate cardio but WOW, the weight shifters have made their way into my condo and they are rolling the fat around and they have to be stopped. They are worse than bed bugs. YIKES, weight shifters come in the middle of the night and whoosh - another 1/2 pound appears right there. Crummies. Oh my oh my C A r d i o O......

So in honor of the rolls of fat, I created a page in my Gratitude Journal (nope did not use my Trader Joe's bag - later),

Have not worked in it for a while. The last page I did was called "Carnival".....

Today's creation takes items on my desk here and ended up in a grab and slap...... and titled it, "What fresh hell" ..... Just begin with one blank page,


Add paint and embossing powder....

Add stuff from the former India Pages and Mexico Pages, and anything else hanging out on the desk,

A nun is always good to add into the mix, you know why not.....

Skeletons are always fun, some words stamped on old music,

And, after all is said and done today, my little honeysuckle breezers, we can't forget that Harley may or may not accept Huxley but it won't be for Huxley not trying,

And the translation, try the google translator from French to English *wink* *wink* Hope your weekend was restful, tomorrow will begin a busy week for me, two doctor's appointment and at least one cardio workout. I will try to post, really I will. Hugs, kids!

8 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Sweetie!
I hope you had a good restful weekend, and that this following week goes really well for you.
I love your new journal page, especially the title! I do think nuns work well in almost anything...as for skeletons...maybe...if you throw in a scary doll head...
LOL!
Hugs,
Terri

Janet Ghio said...

Well they look pretty cozy so far....

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You make the most beautiful art while cleaning up your craft room table. What awesome pages, and I love how you showed how you made the second one. The nun went perfectly with the sheet music. I know how much you like it (grin).

Debby said...

Fabulous new journal pages, you really do like the skeletons, eh???? I think the kids look like they will get along just fine.
xoxo
Debby

~*~Patty S said...

fun post M!
You know I {heart} the nun AND skellie!

my view of a few extra pounds for the winter is "insulation" YUP that's my story and I'm stickin to it ;)

Have a great week...you wonder woman you...exercising already...still!
oxo

Unknown said...

You have nothing on my belly (yours I think is cute). I need to work up to cardio. The first exercise I need to do is PUSH myself away from the table.

Love your "fresh hell" page. A skeleton and a disgruntled nun-- I can't help but grin!

Lovey said...

What rolls you look Good!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am missing you. Please, please be OK!