Monday, October 11, 2010

Breathe, my little honeysuckles....

Ahhhhh, my India pages are done and will be in the mail to tomorrow off to my dear friend Patty! As we have agreed to in our swap, I cannot show you the finished product until she receives it. So OK, they didn't say I couldn't show you the TAG.... I don't think....LOL, I do know how to break the rules, little peeps, yes I do....

What is even funnier, I originally designed an ATC as the "tag" to go with this art piece. However, me and my muse were so STUCK on the inside left hand side of the creation that sitting and watching the SyFy channel on a Saturday night, I discovered that the ATC would work perfectly with a little creative push as the center piece of that page.

But then, I had to design a tag to go with the creation and this baby just happened this afternoon. On the back is all of my information on my work titled "See India"......

OK, just a peek at the work. Not much and Patty won't be able to figure it out from this. So until she receives it, here is a tease:


OK, I now need to "exotically dance away" and fix dinner. Here's to hoping we all have a little Taj Mahal in our lives! I see curry....... or is that dead people. OK the next pages I need to do is on the theme " Mexican Folk Art and yes, the Day of the Dead is okie dokie.... Hmmmm, is that like in "walking" day of the dead. Nope, not going there just yet. *wink* More later..... hugs to all.

4 comments:

Createology said...

The tag is fabulous and I cannot wait to see the entire page. Happy week to you...

Terri said...

I am loving the little sneak peeks! I am looking forward to seeing the entire thing.
Thank you for stopping by my place. I appreciate your very kind words and connecting with me over the shrine. Yes, the words sound odd, but mean a lot to me : )

Curry sounds like a great idea!
Hugs,
Terri

Diane said...

I can't wait to see the rest either--what you've shown so far makes me want to see the rest--ahhh--your eye for detail!

~*~Patty S said...

I can SEE INDIA from Chantilly !!!
WOWEE Woman
your envelope filled up the entire mailbox ... I could hardly get in the house quick enough to open it ... forget any frozen food
I truly do not know where to begin ... just came in from taking photos and it took awhile!!!
that is one fantastic assortment of goodies!
AND your pages are wonderful ... the feel of them ... so rich and lush and your attention to detail is amazing!
Great rescue of the sari too oh oh oh and my swan boat gifties!
you are SO thoughtful and sweet and I am well stocked in exotic teas now too ... what to drink first!
Words pale to express how tickled I am and you said this was a stretch .... hmmmm
Stretching is good!
oxo