Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gone Fishing - or is that Workin' it in the Breeze

Yup, Harley and me are headed into Washington, DC, to work a meeting and have some fun too. So don't give up on us. Who knows, we might be able to sneak in a post....

And we are taking the travel journal with us....

Will have new layouts made on the fly to show you...

So when in doubt and you need a hug, just email me and Harley will make sure I get the message,

Hugs to all and to all a good night....... Yup, I am going to blog while I am gone I am already having withdrawals.... OH NO....


5 comments:

Lovey said...

Oh Marlynn! Have fun in DC!!!!Hugs!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Harley cracks me up. I sure hope he gets the message I'm about to send you. I see you are in the company of another Elizabeth. And I love these pages you have started.

Have fun, enjoy, and stay SAFE in the big city (grin).

Terri said...

Thank goodness you have Harley to help you out!
I hope your meeting goes well, and that you are home soon, with more time to create.
Thanks for showing us little peeks of your fab travel journal.
(...I am away again too, home soon).
Hugs,
Terri

~*~Patty said...

Stay cool and don't work/play too hard ;)
oxo

Createology said...

Safe traveling. Found your blog through Marilyn's "In My Room". I like your style. Happy creating...