Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Geisha's Wall

Blank Walls in the Walls Notebook - oh where do we go from here? Blank Walls in the neighborhood, Oh My, oh my. The image,

A little bit of this,
And a little bit of that including black feathers, oh my,

I used some of the background collage pieces from my little note pad from Red Horseshoe. Love their stuff. I used the back of the page. Every time I jot down notes, I do not throw the paper away, just turn it over and cut out images!


And the finished page,

Tonight since Team Tennis got rained out I will be working on the left side of the notebook. Have fun - I'm getting ready for Ghost Hunter's Academy! Wooooooo Hooooooo!

4 comments:

Terri said...

This is fab Marlynn, I love her feathered headdress. It is so interesting to see where you go with your art. I am looking forward to seeing the left side.
Hugs,
Terri
p.s. so sorry tennis was rained out!

Diane said...

I love that feathered headdress too. I really like the idea of not throwing away your handwritten notes and using them--great idea!
What is Ghost Hunters Academy like? The Ghost Adventures are all repeats, and I've seen them all. I like those guys better than Ghost Hunters.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh wow !! this is so different and interesting, what a great work. Love the headdress.
Jay x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are so detail oriented. I thought when I first saw the piece that the left side looked quite bare. That'll teach me to read first (grin). This is wonderful and so PG rated, too.