Sunday, June 6, 2010

A visit to the Walls Notebook

I have not visited this notebook in quite a while - months.... some of you new to the Honeysuckles, don't have a clue what this is...... Yes, I call it my "off the walls" notebook. Because, you ask or not, it is. I'm playing with a layout right now and just have images laid on the page. To begin with,

Images laid on top of the pages, not sure where I am going with this, but will by tonight....

Before I end, yes, this is a quick post, I will share some of my other layouts in this "notebook" - A little stamping, rub-ons, and stamping on cork......




Okie, Dokie, told you it would be quick. Need to get dinner cooked and laundry folded, and ..... you know Monday morning comes too quick. I did get a lot done today. Got an email inquiry sent off to one of my favorite publications to see if they might be interested in publishing the Alphabet ATCs. Have a hunky dory eve!


5 comments:

Steph said...

love your idea for this book, Marlynn!! have a happy week!!
steph

Debby said...

I really like this Walls Notebook, very creative and fun.
Hugs,
Debby

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Good luck with publication of the alphas. And I love that book. Did you do the backgrounds, or is that the book of backgrounds you bought?

Blogger is finally fixed and I am now able to post. I can't believe I couldn't get on anyone's blog for a full day. It was very trying, and shows what a blog junkie I've turned into.

Have a great Tuesday.

~*~Patty said...

Your alpha cards would make a wonderful magazine feature M!!!

Your walls notebook idea is very cool.
oxo

Terri said...

This is really grand, this wall journal. I love it.
I think your ABC ATCs are going to bowl them over!
Hugs,
Terri