Tuesday, June 8, 2010

If the Walls Could Talk.....in the Honeysuckles!

The other day you saw the beginning of the new Walls layout entitled, Mezzogiorno.... Just started out...... with a little this and a little that,

I was trying to behave, I really was but eventually got to this....

Here are a few vignettes:


Behind the curtains - a view from a window......

And another window, another girl.......

And in the doorway we have,

Yes, we all have our secrets...

And now on to the next "wall" .....

Thinking of a little this and that....




7 comments:

Terri said...

Oh Marlynn, this is so magnificient! I love this "wall" idea, and the way you are building the story is fab!
Hugs,
Terri

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really LOVE what you are doing with this book. The wall has really taken shape. And you are such a tease on the next installment.

Dorthe said...

Marlynn,
You just made my morning,--with a big laugh and smile,oh my goodness, this is wonderfull.
Made me think of The Netherlands years back, where there was a city part, where girls,offered themselves from big windows,they could sit in ,without much clothes on.
Thankyou for your sweet comment, dear, and for this wonderfull morning visit.
Hugs, Dorthe

Steph said...

I love this idea of the wall, Marlynn!!!

Debby said...

It just gets better and better. I am lovin' your walls.
Debby

Diane said...

Marlynn--you are too much--I love this, and I love your clever wit.

~*~Patty said...

Some great eye candy here Ms M!!!
Loving your walls!
That last fan photo is wowee too!
oxo