Sunday, March 21, 2010

Introducing Mr. Harley


I have mentioned him and you will get to know the little bugger better but here he is in all his glory doing what he likes to do best..... being forever young.... He showed up at my place in 2004.




Be patient with him, he can be brash...... but he has a twinkle in that eye and means well, most of the time.... and loves to hang out in the flowers. Just another flower child on the roam......



He will be your very own poster on this blog this coming week while I toil away so he can travel the world.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Well, I'm so happy to meet Mr. Harley :D Are you going to be gone all week?

Lovey said...

Mr. Harley rocks! Oh Marlynn..I love your new profile photo!! Hugs...Lovey

Debby said...

LOL...I like him already..
Debby

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Darling post. He sure gets into the scenes, doesn't he?