Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sirius Sucks

Each morning please remember that you are either the shark or the shark bait depending on what side of the bed you woke up on. Today, I am not really sure, I might very well be the shark. I have read my share of "blasts" from my friends' blogs. I remember when my good friend, Korie, would blast Michaels out of the water. Yes, she was a cool shark....I would always think - "You go, Girl!" Yes, Korie was in the right when she would take them on. Now, I want to issue a warning to all my friends out there. When you buy a new car and it says you have a free year of Sirius Radio - run. Don't walk. Run....... Goodbye, Martha - Goodbye Howard - Goodbye



Are you reading the info above? So what part of this don't I understand? Sirius says the dealership activated the radio in Sept. 08 and so I get it free until Sept 1-09. The dealer says that is so not true. They activated as a "dealership" not an individual. Second call to Sirius today - no dice. Ends Sept. 09 and I should ask the dealership for a check to cover a year. Ain't no way, sweetheart. If she thinks I will ever pay Sirius a dime of my money - uh uh. I enjoy listening to books on tape, thank you. My CD player is more important to me than Sirius. Bye Bye Sirius.


OK, maybe my mood wasn't the best today after waiting over at the DMV from 11:15-12:30. But I got my business done by turning in the old license plates. I am really gonna miss that little itty bitty car with its cool plates. But (besides the SIRIUS radio) I do love the new car.....


AND, hey the DMV is going to give me a refund on the tags. What about Sirius, seriously? I need to go and create something. I really am in a good mood and feel good about cardio tennis this morning, getting the car title and getting my license plates and stuff done at DMV, and my trip to JC Penneys. Penneys has really improved their customer service and the sales are too die for right now. . . . ask my credit card! Enjoy the rest of your Saturday. If you want a chance at a free audio book, go to my Friday post. Smooches from the Honeysuckle, except for Sirius and they get nada nothing nada.


1 comment:

Julie Prichard said...

Oh man...I would be on fire at that dealership until they gave me enough money to pay for a year of sirius....your post got me all fired up and I don't even have a new car! lol