Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guess What! Rainy again in the Breeze

NOPE, no tennis tonight. I headed over to the courts (there had been no rain here in Sterling) and there were puddles on the Reston clay courts I was to play on and no team mates. Seems while the wind was blowing here in the Breeze, Reston had rain and thunder and lightening! Do tell, ToTo, we will stay in the Breeze.

I visited the Paper Source store the other day and found a great buy...... It is called an Electo Notebook created by Uppercase. Check out their products. I bought the Electonote Read & Write notebook. It has a wonderful collection of eclectic pages from dictionaries, old books, cards, etc.


Here is a look at some other pages:



I then decorated the inside cover page with a PaperWhimsy ad found in a magazine. Yes, I used a different one in the previous post. I love these ads!



This little journal (no, it will not take away from my Gratitude Journal right now) will be used for quotes I have been cutting out of my Where Women Create Magazines. That magazine is a treasurer trove of quotes. This has been my quick creative project for this evening while I get fat after all the carbs I ate in order to play tennis until 9:45pm this evening. OH NO..... carbs and more carbs are sitting in my tummy. Toto we ain't in Kansas any more!

1 comment:

Terri said...

What a great Find, I love Papersource in D.C. I always stop in when I visit "The City".
Your PW image on the page is adorable too!
How is the gratitude journal coming along btw?