Monday, June 29, 2009

Reading in the soft Breeze in the Honeysuckles


Just a quick post for all my buddies out there. I am headed off to play team tennis but wanted to share with you a most wonderful book I am reading right now.....

In this Garden by Angela Cartwright and Sarah Fishburn is a delight. Yes, I have had it for a few weeks and finally picked it up last night after I did my first painting lesson in with dear Julie over at Layer Love. When I bought the book I wasn't quite sure what it was about. It is one of the most beautifully laid out books I have seen in a long time. It brings together 13 artists who tend their gardens with love and inspiration. Their creations are a peek into their gentle souls. My spirit sang as I walked through each garden. This book is: fabulous, stunning, amazing, and inspiring. Each artist shares their personal "Zen garden" which is a compilation of their memories.


Thank you Angela and Sarah for letting me share this joyful creation with you! I urge everyone who is reading this to run, down't walk, and get a copy today and get inspired!

1 comment:

forcryeye said...

Awesome! I will add it to my list of books to replace my lost ones. I think of you often...have fun playing tennis!