Saturday, June 13, 2009

Holy WOW Honeysuckle Received an Award


Debby, Debby, you brought a little tear to my eyes when you gave me this fabulous award. I want you to know that Debby has one of the most beautiful blogs I have seen and listened to, yes, I love her music. . . I love her layout and can't say enough good things about it. Please go visit and say hi to her. She is a very special soul.

I was speechless. Absolutely speechless. It is called the "fabulous blog award." How special is this!?? I am going to do as she has done and pass this award on to five blogs that I love. As she told me, you don't need to post your award or pass it on or list five things you love. But if you want...... please do!

1) Forcryeye -- She lost everything in a fire and is like the Phoenix rising! Bless you, sweetie!

2) It's All About the Little White Dog -- oh yeah..... I can say much on this one... you see this is my favorite nephew puppy's blog and he deserves "Fabulous" - yes he does. You go, Oliver. You handsome BowWow

3) We Will Always Have Paris -- Korie, my friend your blog is as fabulous as you! Yes, as fab as you dear friend.

4) Magpie's Nest -- I am certain she has received this award many times over. She has inspired me each day I read her blog. Patty how you keep those creative juices running I don't know!! You got me started in the PaperWhimsy Challenge which I am having so much fun with!

5) Lady Liberty Patriot - Terry's in Texas - I was born and raised in Oklahoma. Terry has a photo of Dale Evans with a caption "Happy Trails to You." I grew up singing that song and loving Dale Evans. Even got to see her and Roy at a Rodeo in Oklahoma. Terry, thank you for finding my blog and introducing me to yours! Yes, you are a beautiful vintage housewife!

Five Fab Things I love:

1) I love collaging in my art work and placing "secret" meanings hidden around it.

2) I love playing tennis.

3) I love the fact that I have creative and special friends (both here and in blogland) whom I dearly adore.

4) I love the fact that within this past year of beginning my blog I have met truly gifted individuals through other blogs.

5) I love the fact that Debby passed this award to me. Debby - you touched my soul.

Thank you dear friends. Just an FYI, I will be disappearing for about a week and will try to post if I get a chance. Will have to find the wii fii! And I will take my travel journal with me. You will see more creative "on the road junk" like the blue thing below which is coming apart. A little tacky glue makes everything right!



As an FYI -- TODAY IS the 30th day of keeping up the Gratitude Jounral. Thirty Days - How did you do?

8 comments:

Debby said...

Oh, thanks so much for sharing your award and all your kind words. I love your journal, beautiful.
Debby

Terry said...

Dear M
Thank you so very much .
You have touched my heart so deeply,but I think you already knew that even before I did.
You are so gracious.
I am truly blessed to share in your beautiful award.
Blessings of joy to you.
Happy Trails
Hugs

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Well aren't you too sweet including me in this fine list of bloggers! Thank you SO very much M! and back at ya!!!! Hope you have a nice break! oxo
~*~ Patty

Terry said...

Howdy
Well after many detours ,having lots of computer problems lately.
I have my award posted .
Thank you so very much for this sweet award.
Blessings of joy to you .
Happy Trails.
Hugs

Terri said...

Congratulations on two counts!
One for your Fabulous Blog award and another big Wooo hoooo! for 30 days of journaling!

peggy gatto said...

I enjoyed my visit here and love your hilda art!!!!

Korie B. said...

Aren't you the sweetest??
Hope you had a wonderful trip!
XOXO

forcryeye said...

You are the best. I hope you are having a wonderful time with your travel journal. I think it is funny that you mentioned the phoenix...as I am working on a piece that I would like tattooed on my arm eventually with the fire bird! Thank you M!!!!!!!!!! xoxo