Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Breeze NewsFlash - no rain yet today

I am doing the Snoopy Dance - I got my silver Sebring back today. All the way over to Woodbridge and back - 2 hours 25 minutes total in traffic. BUT, I got her back and she was just purring when she got Harley back in her cup holder. Harley has grown attached to her. OK, if you have forgotten, here is Harley: (OK, Harley has a little of the dramatic in him. He likes to climb statues to view his universe, yes, he does)......


He is just a little cutie who travels the world with me. A well worn face from some huggy kissy time with friends. We always takes a photo on our trips all cuddled in bed....


Alrighty, this was not going to be a Harley post. He just takes over - he misses blogging. He blogged for my office on the staff blog when we had it and he was just the "cats pajamas" no matter what anyone thought! *wink* *wink*


Found some cool decorative packing tape. Now I thought it was "White" and green - but it is clear and they only put the white backing so you could see the design. I put this in the gratitude journal and if you look half way you can see where the white backing is and then the clear...




I wrote my Fav Five today and then added to the next page with the packing tape and created the facing page real quick.



I cropped this page since I used an artist creation out of a magazine. It had a quote I love, "For a long time she flew only when she thought no one was watching." If I had written down the artist name which I should have, I would have contacted her to see if I could post her creation here - but I did not have the name. Yes, I do love the look of the packing tape.

No comments: