Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hmmmmmmmm Good!


God bless the Amish. I just finished going through 10 days with the Amish Cinnamon Bread baggie. Last night I made the bread with fingers crossed that I would have enough ingredients in my little condo to finish the job that was started. First of all I am not a baker. The first attempt at baking by myself in high school resulted in my fingers caught in the electric mixer blades. Enough said. Mother did not get her birthday cake.

Flash forward to present day: I have lost my fear of electric mixers. Whewww.

Anyway, if you get a chance to receive one of the these starter bags. . . go for it. The bread is to die for... I now have four starter bags to give away and three half loafs (OK, I kept a half).... I did the baking. Have a wonderful cinnamon kind of day this Wednesday. Think Sugar, sweeties! Think Sugar!


Just remember, HMMMMMMMM, good.

1 comment:

Robin said...

The coolest thing about this stuff is how you can ONLY get it through a friend. The first time I got one of these bags the dog ate it. The second time I left it too long and it exploded the bag. But the third time.....mmmmm mmmmm good.