Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another PW Rolodex Card done!



Things are moving along here in Honeysuckle Breeze. Spring is kind of springing between the rain, cold weather, breezy - really breezy, a nice warming trend just beginning. Yup, things are moving along here.

Don't know if I mentioned that I joined "team tennis" and I played my first game last night. It was fun and my worst fears did not HAPPEN - like I was the worst player on my team. I love my team they are really nice. I played both doubles and mixed doubles and although we lost I felt I played well.


One little note here -- it was cold last night while playing -- 48 degrees. I did wear a tennis shorty skirt but left my black sports pants on..... like I mentioned - a warming trend is coming my way.

OK - I finished Rolodex card # 2. This one is called Nest. I used one of my favorite PaperWhimsy image. Besides the face I love the bird. My goal on at these is to use "four letter" words. So far so good.


As you can see another thread holding this theme together is the use of the dictionary page on the back of the card and my little avatar I use in the PW forums.


Now it is time to move onto card # 3. Not sure if this will be "Pout" or "Chic" - will see when I first of all pick out the image. Off to make dinner and get to my creative outlet for tonight -- PW Rolodex Card. Think Spring!

No comments: