Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello Honeysuckle Peeps


Yes, peeps, San Antonio was lovely. I'm ready for my surgery tomorrow and wanted to give you a quick shout-out so you know I am OK. Will assume that all will go as planned tomorrow - God willing and the creek don't rise or is that the snow don't fall. (but it is or it might be ice) Found out on the news today that my area(Northern Virginia) has had 2.6 inches of snow this "season" while Atlanta has had 5.7" -hmmmmm. Mother Earth is not a happy. In fact, she is down right mad about how we are treating her Earth.

Like I said, just wanted to touch base and will try to check in on Thursday with you. I took both Harley and Huxley to San Antonio and as they say, "boys will be boys." While I was in meetings they decided to play splash splash in the tub in the room...

You know the little rat was not a bad traveler. He kept Harley entertained on the plane and they are becoming hard and fast friends. Harley has accepted him and is OK with him being around as long as Rat knows Red Dog is Alpha Male.




There is a lot of snow out there across the continental United States and you all stay safe out there. I will talk with you soon and please know that I am feeling pretty good! Hugs to all and like Harley and Hux please play nice with each other. The tragedy in Tucson, AZ, was so senseless. I don't care what the news says - we must restore sanity to the way politicians, commentators, and "us" talk with each other when disagreeing over politics, religion, and social matters. Let us all remember the innocent victims and the family of those who lost loved ones in our prayers. They will need our prayers for a while.

Didn't mean for this to take this route-- but it did.



Stay safe. Hugs. Peace and Love!

10 comments:

Lovey said...

Glad to see you here! You're in my prayers! As are the families affected by the senseless violence of a very sick person...The world mourns all over.
Hearts to you! and to your traveling companions! Smiles.

Korie B. said...

I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow.
XOXO

Janet Ghio said...

Double trouble with those boys!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!! Hugs!

Terri said...

Hello Marlynn,
I am glad you are back home. Sorry it is so cold here!
I have you in my thoughts all tomorrow! I wish you the very best of care and a swift recovery.
Hugs of love,
Terri

Diane said...

Hi Marlynn, my thoughts will most definitely be with you--and a speedy recovery.

~*~Patty S said...

Imagining you on the mend as good as new dear M!

Rest easy and know that lots of prayers are winging their way for your speedy recovery!
oxo

Unknown said...

Good to "see" you in print. Thinking of you!

Terri said...

Thinking of you tonight, and hoping you are resting comfortably now.
Hugs,
Terri

Louise S said...

Thinking about you Ms Honeysuckle and saying lots of prayers. Hugs

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have no idea where I was when you wrote this, but I've not been on the computer much the last few days. I was trying to meet the swap deadline and spent a lot of time doing that. Now it's out of the way, I'm trying to catch up on things.

Wanted you to know I thought the route you took was great. Even after there was no evidence to suggest the guy in AZ was politically motivated, the press still made a big deal of it. We need to be more civil to each other. After all, if Harley and Huxley can co-exist, why can't our politicians and press?

Looks like the two boys were up to mischief, too. I'm glad everyone had a great time, though. Seems like you went south at the right time of year. Glad the company didn't send you to Atlanta (grin).