Monday, October 27, 2008

Samantha Continued


Just a few more pages from the Sami Book. As I have said before heritage is very important in all of our lives. I love the page above since I was able to incorporate Sami's great grandmother, grandfather on the left and on the right her great grandmother and grandmother. These relatives are on father's side of the family. Samantha was able to travel to Taiwan one summer and spent a number of weeks with family there.

I also had fun running down the wedding photos of Sami's parents and grandparents. After I scanned the photos the layout was relatively easy.




The last page I especially love. The young boy on the bottom of the page is Justin, Sami's dad, crying his little heart out. The top photo was one of Samantha which I turned into a black and white and it so looks like her dad's -- crying her little eyes out dry. Poor babies. What should we call this one:
Like Daddy * Like Daughter?

No comments: