Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Mirage in HONeysuckle LAnd.......? ? ?


WOW - can it get any better in my world, I ask you? Can it? THEY'RE BACK.... (imagine spooky music here) . . . OK, some of you will remember my Count Gore photos, how could you forget them or the lunch I told you about on September 23 when this was just a new-born bloggie. Talk about tripping through your past or is that past life or is it just tripppin'. Just read a post about that little experience, kind of, entitled, "My Mirage Hooks me up with the Incorrigible Witch who hooks me up with Count Gore." I laughed out loud. Check it out at The Diamond Island web site.

Not to digress too much, my favorite Diamond Island voyager describes our first meeting (he is an incredible writer especially if he says wonderful things about me-it is all about me, isn't it, lie if you have too, ok):

"One such guest star I saw on the tube was a person I didn’t know at the time, but would later in life. By day she is honeysuckle, but by night she’s the Incorrigible Witch. We met each other at our mutual employer, and in a twist of fate that can only be called Twilight Zone meets Funky Town, discovered we both loved the Count."OK, I'm still good with it......As I stared at her photo album of her visit to the Count, I discovered I’d seen her on TV. I mean, it’s one of the more vivid memories I have of those days - her getting into the Count’s Coffin to gag jokes from the studio staff while her friend looks on in shock. Life is weird. We both look up Count Gore, and find out he has a website. Then we find out he’d moved back to Northern Virginia! She manages to get a “date” with him and catch up on old times, since she finds out they live in the same area. This is freaking me out. I got to hand it to the Incorrigible Witch, she’s got some real brass and isn’t afraid to get into the thick of strange adventures!"


OK, the upshot of all of this is that the Count stopped by our office and dropped off a personally autographed photo for our brave voyager who is out there killing bees and killer clowns from outer space (one of my favorite B horror movies). Too bad my Diamond Island voyager will not let me leave comments.

If I could, I would say to him, "Oh my little Le Petit Poucet.... -- hexe the incorrigible witchy poo loves you. Got gingerbread cookies here at the house and a nice BIG oven along with a few coffins. Come on over, you and Gretel, and I will serve you for lunch/ uh, serve you lunch. Love Hexe."

2 comments:

Boutade said...

I opened up the comments with you in mind Hexe-witchie-poo. No one can escape the Count, and well who would want to? What the Hekate, witchie-poos are my ideal lunch pals you know. They're always after me lucky charms!

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum my little boutade