Friday, October 17, 2008

Honeysuckle Beefeaters - oh boy!


The Tower of London was spooky. Seriously. Spooky. I loved it. Where was "Most Haunted" when I needed them? More on the Most Haunted crew below the photos.


Of course, you can't go to the Tower without taking a photo of the Beefeaters. As they say, any man in a uniform is a hunk! Oh, yes, they are. Excuse me, "I'll take that one."


The Tower has a very sad side. . . little dead princes, dead wives of Henry VIII, and the site of the scaffold. And a beautiful chapel and, of course, the crown jewels.


I hope you have enjoyed my photo sleeve album this week. It was fun and a treat to scrap. It made me wanna go back really bad. I do honestly believe that in a previous life I did spend time in England. It has always felt like home to me. I miss it at times. Oh England, my England. Could be why I so love Most Haunted. Just caught this on the Most Haunted site:

"The "Most Haunted" team is back this winter, but this time their destination is the United States. Yvette Fielding and her ghost-hunting team investigate the spookiest sites in the USA, starting Friday, December 12.As experts from the paranormal field, the team attempts different methods and experiments to try and communicate with the dead. The team is determined to prove the existence of life after death.The team, armed with night-vision cameras and using séances to connect with the dead, will head to some of the creepiest places in the United States, including West Virginia State Penitentiary, Sleepy Hollow and the Stanley Hotel, the infamous setting for Stephen King's "The Shining."What eerie souls lurk and linger in these haunted locations? Don't miss the search for lost souls and the investigation of unexplained paranormal activity. Join Yvette and the team on "Most Haunted USA," on Friday nights at 10 ET, starting December 12, only on the Travel Channel."

No comments: