Friday, August 5, 2011

Java on your Mind?


Good morning Honeysuckle Peeps. Early day, early rise, and it is a wonderfully cooler Friday. And yes, I still have to run off to work...... But in the meantime, God bless all of you in the middle part of the country with your over "100" readings.  This morning we are sharing our coffee over my note from the Universe. All I can say is, how did the *bleeping* Universe know I was going to the Queen's Ink in Maryland, and a dangerous place for me, to spend a Xmas gift card??? Here it is as it arrived at 4:48am this morning:

The entire world will be a richer place, Marlynn, once you have my studio organized and have your art style.
We knew this when we helped you pick your dreams.
So let's get cracking,


Man-oh-Man - you gotta be kidding! With this mess in mind, I need to watch Hoarders again.  OK I will get the bed cleaned off this coming weekend, promise, and will show you the photos ..... Da*n you Universe, you know how to get me off my butt.


Well, anyway, I am working on this card above as part of a thank-you note.... See you this weekend. Oh, oh, the Universe is sending another one...... hmmmm, guess the "U" heard me whining?


When the external begins to define the internal,
instead of the internal defining the external,

one begins living as a mortal rather than as a god.
Trust me, as a "god" is better.
Zing,
The Universe



6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Guess that's what I need, too. A note from the universe! My messes are still in boxes, so I'm rooting for your universe to sort and deliver the much needed peace and contentment you need. Good luck and I want to see photos. So do Wendy and Bleubeard. So hurry home from work and get cracking!

Terri said...

Wow, the U doesn't pull any punches!
I totally love your art Marlynn, and it does enrich my world to see it!
I just returned home from another trip last night and I am so eager to get arting! I will shown you mine if you show me yours LOL!!!
Hugs,
Terri

~*~Patty S said...

messages from the Universe are always welcome...it's important to be listening isn't it ;)

Queen's Ink...oh I miss going there...but YES trouble trouble too much temptation

I have been in a creative slump of late...I am pausing to read a book...something I always want to do and...well where does the time go

I enjoy your creativity so much and hey...a girls gotta have her stuff so she can create!

isn't it nice having a little less humidity...makes a nice difference for certain!

happy weekend to ya sweet thang
oxo

Janet Ghio said...

Happy weekend! Don't spend all your time cleaning up! Sweet respite today--RAIN--the first in about a month I think and cooler temps, altho they are going back up tomorrow.

Julie Prichard said...

I am glad the universe is mailing you instead of me..I can't understand a word of what it's saying. :)

Lovey said...

Hee Hee Hee...what a cool post...love that sewing machine shot...know I'm a sucker for the Sewing Machine Divas...That show...Hoarders is BANNED from my house! This is the conversation I have in my head everytime I go out..."Just one more thing...I need it!" Yeah...Hoarders is banned, banned, banned! smiles....you rock art!!!