Sunday, August 14, 2011

In Her Own Time


Just finished one more lady from "Salem," aka, Salem Women......


Yes, in her own day, she made the headlines,


Who knew, some traveled outside of Salem. Who knew?


Also promised that I would show the next Grocery Box Book, "Grow."


Love these boxes from Triscuts, they are now harder to find at the store.


Made this one as a gift and started decorating it randomly.


DID NOT realize that I put the "gal" on the Scarlet Letter - I swear I didn't until I went back through the book. LOL


Had to use "raggy" ribbons/ties on this book.  Seems to all work together.

Found this quote the other day:

"Millions long for immortality
who don't know what to do
on a rainy afternoon."

Susan Ertz

Something to think about......

5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I like those raggy ribbons!!

Diane said...

BIG smile on my face--love it all!
:)

Terri said...

Wonderful quote!

First off, your lady from Salem is fabulous! I love the circus theme. I am understanding (correctly?) that when she was a young witch she was in the circus.
The box book is fab too, really, really, I love it!
And the last two items are amazing. You are totally in the groove lady!
big hugs,
Terri

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful altered boxes and album! Great choice of images, too!

Things that make me happy said...

Witches and circus clowns! You're making me think of autumn carnivals and the approach of Halloween ... and you know I love that! :-)