Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just Teasing in the Breeze!

6:00 PM Tuesday -- 100 degrees which is a drop of 4 degrees from 1:00 PM. Tomorrow is suppose to be HOTTER and, guess what, I play team tennis tomorrow evening. And so tonight boys and girls - we have a tease, yup, and it is not what Oliver has chewed up.....


Do you think he is missing his mummy and daddy or just downright bored in the Honeysuckle Breeze? Any guess is welcome cause he's not talking! We had debates last night on which side of the bed was his - and which was mine - he won, as I yawn!

I may or may not be back on the blog tomorrow so let's start out with the "Before" in the Walls Notebook.......

And the "Tease" --

Hmmm, does anyone think of the Chucky movies........ the Seed of Chucky, Chucky vs Leprechaun, hmmmm, yes, it is just a tease. We will see where it goes from here. Happy Dreams.


8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooo Marlynn.....you know I am loving those spooky dolls...that is right up my alley!

I envy folks that can get out in the heat and play about! I used to LOVE the hot weather but after I had chemotherapy years ago, I can't take the heat anymore. That nasty poison running through my veins messed up my insides but at least it shooed away my cancer! YAY! Until cooler weather hits, I will be hibernating in my den with the drapes shut, a small window unit running since our old Victorian doen't have central ac and I can bring some things in from my studio to work on.

I can't wait to see what you will do with the spooky heads!

LuLu♥

Janet Ghio said...

Well, I will be curious on both counts-the wall and the spooky dolls and whatever that is in the photo at the top!! Don't get too hot at your tennis match!! Yikes!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

See! We really DO need snow pictures. Then everyone can say they can't wait for summer. I for one, wish we were back in winter. Our temps are suspiciously similar. And the humidity is close to 100% after all the rain we had over the weekend.

You are a real tease. I thought of Patty when I saw those heads. And I know that Harley didn't make the mess in the first photo.

Be sure to drink lots of water tomorrow and don't over exert yourself.

Diane said...

Hmmm--yes, I do remember those movies--what have you got up your sleeve? ;)
I hope you and Oliver stay cool. It's hot here, but nearly as hot as what you're going through.

Terri said...

Be careful in the heat! It is really hot here too.
Ah, the creepy doll heads : (
You know how I feel about those...
But I am sure you are going to do something amazing with them : )

And what in the world did Oliver pull out of that bone???

Dorthe said...

Hi Marlynn,
just popped by, to say hello,
kind of love the creepy dollheads,--what are you doing with them???
wishing you a lovely afternoon and evening.
xo, Dorthe

~*~Patty said...

Hope you held up in the HotHotHot ... still doing the rain dance!
Your pal is too funny ... not talking ... yet ... give him a few more weeks with Mme Honeysuckle ;)
Nice creepy doll heads you have on the wall ... you know I luv em ... I have lived this long without ever seeing a Chuckie movie or anything close ... I heard a comedian say today he'd like to watch people watching a scary movie which sounds just right for me too :)
oxo

Unknown said...

Oooo, are you starting a spooky doll advent that ends October 31? You can never start crafting these things too early!