Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just another rainy day in my world


Just a quick update on my lunch date yesterday. YES, I did indeed have lunch with the Count who came incognito as Dick who rode a bike to lunch with a cute red baseball hat. Well, I suppose Count-type guys can get away with that..... I think.... I think I made a special effort to look really cute, after all at my age one needs all the help they can muster up!

It was fun catching up after one meeting and 23 years later. It is always fun how those long ago 30-something encounters live on in your mind for years and years and years - who said "get a life" -- I have one, thank-you! Nope, no photos from lunch when one is incognito one doesn't take photos. Who knows, maybe in another 23 years we will set another lunch...... AH HA - gives me an idea on another post at some time -- then and now. Yup, I have a few too many of those stories to share. . . . as I think most of us do if we are willing to admit it. Hickey's revisited, well I think the nose and chin got in the way and downtown Herndon at lunchtime -- not the same atmosphere as a dank, dark, spooky dungeon with a coffin. Ho Hum - the legend lives on only in my mind!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did you & Cheryl get that photo taken? It is absolutely priceless!

Marlynn said...

It was doctored by a girl at work who pasted in a background.
Marlynn