Sunday, September 28, 2008

Breezin' Sunday


I had a rather pleasant surprise today between 2:00 am - 3:00 am. I woke up and in a panic set my alarm for this morning thinking I had to go to work and YEA!!!! I rolled back over in about 15 minutes and realized NOPE, today is Sunday and turned the alarm off. LOVE those kind of mornings. I did errants today grocery shopping and laundry. I worked just a little on my Marie booklet and added some elements to an already "finished page." My problem sometimes is that I don't know when to stop adding. To me more is more not less. I head to a weekend retreat with the girls to do crafty stuff. Head out on Friday and I can't wait. I am going to be working on two projects I started at Korie's Summer in Paris Retreat this past July. One is a fabric book called "The Women Who Went Before Us" and the other is "Where I'm From Book."


I gathered my tools, my stamps, my projects, the food I am taking and all seems to be OK. One page I started working on this summer was that of my German Grandmother "Grandma" -- I love this photo of her as a young woman. I have numerous photos of both grandmothers and my mother throughout their years on this plane of existence. I hopefully will have some finished samples to show you next week when I return.


Later on this evening, my four-legged nephew, Oliver, is coming over for his pedicure. He is such a good boy when it comes to clipping his nails. SO, I need to run and get dinner ready before the little one gets over here. Hope your day was as breezin' as mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can Oliver come to work sometime soon??? Please!