Sunday, March 24, 2013

Quick Update

Wanted to update you all on my current status. No news yet. Is the waiting to hear hard? Not when you keep yourself busy! Remember that because you don't have time to dwell on it. I'm puppy-sitting Oliver and when he is not napping- no rest for the weary. LOL. Tonight he and I will be feasting on slow cooked Pot Roast.

Yesterday I painted my front door, went grocery shopping, stopped at cleaners and then it was time for Mr. Oliver. He got a new toy and took it to bed last night. Today we are hanging out. You all enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Hugs to all. When I hear any news I will let you know.







3 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Good luck!!! My husband has had 2 cancer surgeries. One for the colon in June and one in Oct for his lung. Lucked out on the colon, have to wait til end of May on the lung because of the radiation. Difficult. He had a lot of nerve damage which is painful for him but he is hanging in.

Dorthe said...

Dear Marlyn,
you are one wonderful and strong woman- I will hope to hear good news from you very soon- enjoy your evening with Oliver, and your yummy food!
xo,Dorthe

Janet Ghio said...

I am glad you have that darling boy to help you pass the time!