Monday, March 18, 2013

Day is Almost Done

Just to let you know the day went OK. Felt long in the morning waiting for the Stereotactic biopsy to begin and then found out we would do two areas. What did that mean? Takes twice as long as one area. LOL.


I believe it was harder to lay still in an uncomfortable position but not so uncomfortable as to make it unbearable. Mostly I just zoned out like I do in my workouts off and on. Harley and Larcy took good care of me. Lunch was fantastic.

Going to call it an early evening and watch mindless TV. Thinking it was a good idea to take the day off. Will head into work tomorrow. Thank you for your comments and private notes yesterday and today. New day tomorrow. *smile* I hear peach pie calling me! Hugs peeps!

6 comments:

Terri said...

Thinking about you all day...
Thanks so much for letting me know you were home and doing alright.
Two spots? Fingers and toes crossed!
I am glad you are home and the procedure is done. Yay!
Taking the day off was taking good care of yourself : )
Hugs,
Terri

Janet Ghio said...

Sending you healthy thoughts-hope your tests come out perfect-glad Harley and Larcy were there!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Glad to read that you made it home and it wasn't as uncomfortable as it could have been. Glad you had Harley and Larcy with you. Glad you left the rat at home! Hope today at work finds you in perfect spirits.

Not sure why I've not been able to leave messages before today, but it's one of those mysteries of computers I'll probably never understand. I sure loved the cat in the snow, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you were so tired after your day and am hoping today is MUCH easier for you.

Warm hugs, my friend. Thinking of you always.

Jan

Dorthe said...

Dear Marlynn,
all the best and many wishes for good results - You now rest and take care for a few dayes.
Warm hugs my friend. x, Dorthe

~*~Patty S said...

rest easy
know it will be easier once you get the all clear ...
(((hugs))) to ya dear one!
oxo