Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Morning Dear Peeps

OK, it is 6 am
yup I think that is me

No cardio tennis this Saturday - second week we have been rained out, but I am awake and might as well get started on my day.


Plan on making some "grocery box" notebooks. Haven't done that for a while.


Got a new binder - I will, at some point, show you photos of how many of these machines I have. Geez, they all do something different and that is how they hook you.


Got the boxes together


Got the papers together


You will just have to hold your breath until this afternoon to see the creation.


Yea, I can do this "morning" -- rain and all-- and coffee-- and


OMGosh the Easter Bunny took a bun?


But look, left some eggs. OK - one more cup of coffee. *yawn*

8 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Good morning! You're up early! I want to see the book you make with the chili box!!

Kathy said...

I'm anxious to see the box. It sounds intriguing.
Are you sure it was the Easter Bunny who took that bun?!?!?! LOL

Terri said...

Good morning to you! What a fab day you have planned. I look forward to seeing your creations. I am working on a Maire paper doll for a young friend of mines Easter basket.
So far so good.
Have a fun creative day,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Hey....you clean up REAL NICE!

It seems that coffee did the trick (how many PEEPS did you have?) and who doesn't love X-d buns? :)

Too bad about having a tennis morning, but I'm positive that you will find a way to get back outside asap! Like you, it's hard to stay indoors. I go to the gym on days like this...at least it's something.

Hip hop...have a great weekend.

Jan
xoxo

Anonymous said...

god you're funny.

you're so cute at six a.m.

i look like swamp thing at that hour.

Xx,
Amy

Dorthe said...

Marlynn, oh you are up early--I slept to 8 o`clock today :)
I hope you will show the results of creating today, dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

Julie Prichard said...

Happy Easter my friend!

Terri said...

Just checking back to see if you had posting a peek at what you are making.
Not yet???
Lol!
I finished my Marie paper doll, and I like her so much I almost couldn't part with her!
But I did : )
I would like to try a book like you do with cereal boxes, but I have no idea how to try...
Hugs,
Terri