Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whadda Week Special

The whadda week special is here and it really  is a really whadda week .... been at my trainers every night after work for the last three days. Hmmm, Monday was cardio (45 mins), Tuesday a workout (30 mins), tonight was cardio (45 mins), tomorrow is workout (30 mins) and Friday is cardio (45 mins).


Oh my. However, I have also been getting some creating done!  Remember the little red machine binderie book?

Well, finished it! Whoop, whoop!


A few ladies on that beautiful 7 Gypsies paper,


A touch of burlap,

Two paper Whimsy girls with paper leaves found at Michaels,


One blue

One pink

and then the cover,


And how was your week, my little peeps?

7 comments:

forcryeye said...

My week was similar...work out, work out, work out! I did squeak in a little creating time too...but not anything as grand as your book!!! xo

Terri said...

You have been busy! So glad you are enjoying your exercise.
Your book is done! That is fab!
And your two new PW girls are really wonderful!
Hugs,
Terri

Diane said...

So good to see you taking care of yourself first, and look at this creation!! Beautiful!!!
P.S. Yes, I'm excited for Survivor, but I don't even know when it starts--is it next week?

Annette said...

Busy, busy, busy! Beginning to exercise again, calling my exercise into a friend to stay accountable, lol, and trying desperately to eat enough of the right kinds of food to keep me on an even keel. Hubby is doing a lecture on Saturday so he is preparing for that, and I helped fold staple and mutilate the packets.

Annette

Dorthe said...

Oh you are full of power, doing so much exercise--- how great..
and the book I can only say- fabolous- lovely items, and beautifull creations, like the little PW angels- how cute they are.
Hugs,Dorthe

Julie Prichard said...

My week? Sick child, lice scare, good weather though...fun times. Even better that there was not any lice. I can itch in peace now.

xo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It always is good to stay busy. And you have been working both your body and your mind. That little book you "whipped out" is awesome. As always, I am totally impressed with your art. You always have the coolest embellishments and know exactly how to put them together. Wonderful and AWESOME. My week? Men in basement, loud machines in basement, work getting done, though. Have a super fantastic weekend.