Sunday, February 13, 2011

Breezing in the Honeysuckles!

Some of you know and some of you don't - but yesterday was my birthday and Harley, Larcy and me stepped out and went to run errands yesterday at the Mall.  First stop was to pick up my "radiation" bracelet. Tomorrow I will begin the 18 rounds of radiation that will take about 3 1/2 weeks. Not bad and better than having to do chemo (ugh : p).  So Harley, of course, helped pick it out.


It is one of their really affordable bracelets and looks "pink" in this photo but is really silver. Love it.

Went to lunch.....


What part of don't drink the water does the little red tail dog not understand?


Stopped by a book store.

And then last night went out to dinner and a play with friends. All in all a fantastic birthday day. Thank you to all of you for just being here with me, especially the last six months! *wink*  love you all!

Today I have been working on my 6 x 6 swap and working on Elizabeth's "rusty" bits and stuff pages. Got three pages done and will be done with the fourth and able to put in the mail next week sometime.

Just a few little peeks for you,

and several bits.....

Enjoy your week and I will check back in with you around the middle of the week!  OK, do you think I can talk my trainer into getting a black light to see if I glow in the dark!  whoop whoop. LOL. Here's to little blue boxes!



5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I love that Harley-your bracelet is fabulous--so glad you had a happy birthday. Good luck with the radiation this week. Hugs!

Diane said...

I almost forgot that we shared the same birthdays!! So a Happy Belated Birthday and also Happy Valentine's Day to you!!
Hope the radiation goes well for you too--And Yes--Survivor this week!!

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Hi Marlynn .. You won my OWOH drawing so if you could email me your shipping info I will get your goodies in the mail :)
Congrats!
Inka

ju said...

I'm late...yes indeed...God Bless the Blue Box! :) (The smaller the better.)

:)
xo

Julie Prichard said...

Who's "ju"...

me of course...geeze.