Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back Home in the Honeysuckles

Hi, Harley here - Mom is at lunch and I wanted to do a quick post to let you all know we made it home safe and sound from Boston and Salem. It is SOoooooo good to be home among the honeysuckles - OK, it is hot and muggy here and we are sweaty - Buttttt, it is so good to sleep in your own bed.
There were times in our travels on the highways, byways, subways, that I truly hung on for dear life. But the busy life is the exciting life, as they say. Not sure who said it butttttt......


And then - BAM - the dreaded sign, who do they think they are? Well, that didn't stop my mistress and me traversing wherever we wanted until our little paws and feet were really tired and sore. And then we found...... a jewel in the hot and muggy Salem Breeze


Yes, we did dunk our Dunkins' in ice coffee, our way. My mistress will return soon - maybe tomorrow. Tonight she has to take her tired butt and feet and play tennis in the muggies and won't be home till late. OH my, work, tennis, work, tennis, and then hug a Harley. Perfect prescription for a perfect life. I will let her fill you in about the hotel from the Twilight Zone we stayed out. *shivers* Looks like Colorado's The Stanley Hotel to me, a.k.a The Shining by Stephen King! Butttt we were in Boston..... oh no *shivers* and more *shivers*



See you later........... Harley and

5 comments:

Terri said...

Harley, we have missed you and your mom! Welcome home!
No shivers here. You are safe as long as you stay away from the scary doll heads!
Say "Hi" to your mom for me.
Hugs,
Terri

Diane said...

Welcome back Harley!! And tell your Mom--welcome back too.
P.S. I'm VERY excited to hear about the hotel too.

~*~Patty S said...

Harley ... glad you brought your mistress back home ... missed youse guys!

Tell her she's nutty playing tennis in a sauna ... I'm just sayin ... it's HOT and HUMID out there ... you'd better have an ice bucket ready for her when she gets home ;)

oh and I can't wait to see pics of the swan boats oxo

Janet Ghio said...

Harley looks a bit tired out from his trip. He will need a long rest!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have really missed you Harley. I almost wrote your mistress to ask where she was. So glad you updated us. You sure look hot in that blanket, although it's always fun to sleep in your own bed. I'm really looking forward to reading about the Hotel from H3LL.

I hope the heat hasn't taken over the tennis games. Too bad they can't be played indoors in AC. Glad to know you are back and I'm so sorry getting here to tell you and your mistress, too.

Hugs from Bleubeard, Wendy, and me.