Sunday, February 5, 2012

Puttering Around


Good Afternoon on this Super Bowl Sunday.  Wanted to stop by and say hello my honeysuckle peeps. I have been busy and having a lot great days.  Loving my boxing cardio exercise on Tuesday evenings,


my tennis on Thursday evenings, and my two workouts with my trainer the other days.  Today has been a lazy Sunday.

Was able to finish a cover for my upcoming "next" creation first mentioned to you on the December 30 post. The interesting "mention" here is I did create the cover FIRST.


I love listening to and reading Wayne Dyer and he will always tell you he creates the cover of his new book before he begins to write it. When showing the images to you on December 30 was not sure that I would create the cover at that time.


But as the weeks have flown by and it has set upstairs and had many applications of gesso and paint and regesso I finally said, enough is enough!  LOL And finished it today.


Also working on the next ATC for February titled "Joyful Noise" - thinking it will work. The word for February is "Joy."


Also been playing with my iphone camera and some apps for editing photos. I am really enjoying this creative outlet. This is how I played with the little girl cover:

Love the "light" elements and if I let myself I could certainly use this way too much. LOL. On another app (PerfectPhoto) I can posterize my iPhone photos:







Not even me is safe from my posterizing...... not much more one can say, huh?


And so my little honeysuckle breezers - I will let us all go get ready for the Super Bowl --- commercials for me! Not sure who I am rooting for - geeze the New England Patriots are usually my team to "hate" since that scandal years ago with videoing practices.... Giants are cool. Hmmmm, I am sticking with the commercials.


 See you soon,

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Well, we call it the "stupid Bowl" at my house!-I know very un American of me and my husband -being from Rhode Island and Maine is a big Patriots fan and even he hates all the hype! To each his own. What is the book going to be about?

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Marlynn, such great photoes you show here, -love how you played with them.
And your front page with the girl is wonderful, as is yout two other creations- love the little dog.
I so admire all you are doing to train yourself, that`s amazing I think-I`m far too lazy when it comes to that.
Dear friend I wish you a happy week to come, and hope soon to see more book :)
HUGS,Dorthe

Diane said...

LOve your art as always, and these photos--amazing what we can do today!! (although I wouldn't have a clue :)
Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl--I only watched Madonna--I admit it (my guilty pleasure)--I'm a fan.....

Julie Prichard said...

These digital pieces are FUN to look at!

I didn't watch one minute of game..but LOVE sitting around talking with the friends that come over to watch..and of course my Madonna...brilliant and worth every minute. :)