Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Stop By

Wanted to share my Note from the Universe this morning...... just because:


"There is perhaps no more empowering belief, Marlynn, than understanding you're always in control of how you feel. 

Similarly, understanding that just because you're not always skipping through tulips with joy doesn't mean that something's wrong with you. 

You rock,
    The Universe


PS: Because, Marlynn, nothing has ever, ever, ever been wrong with you. Lots of grown-ups still like animal crackers."
 
Yup, that is my Universe! WhooHooo.  

Getting ready to go and play tennis tonight but wanted to show you one of my "Ah Ha" moments while cleaning off my coffee table.  Found a strip of music from the music book I am using for my ATC card exchange and I happened to lay it on the Lost Chord (yes, I named it) book,


Not sure where we are headed with it but I'm loving it. 



 Also got a new iPhone cover......


Loved the Great Gatsby and it is one of those stories from my younger days that all I can do is "giggle" remembering a Great Gatsby Party I went to once upon a time....nuh said...Enjoy your  Friday tomorrow! Hugs to all and to all a good evening doing whatever you are doing. 

10 comments:

Terri said...

Loving your new journal! Lost Chords...wow, that sounds fab! Love the music addition as well.
Good to see you here my girl : )
Tonight I am finishing up my charms for A&S.
Hugs,
Terri

Dorthe said...

Oh Marlynn, you so often makes me smile, as for today, with your univerce message-love them :)
And love your journal, and its name- beautiful,dear--
you are a woman of wonderful power ,and all normal,even eating dog bisquits ,LOL-and HUGS
Dorthe

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure how I missed your posturizing Super Bowl post, but I got a big laugh at your take on the game (commercials for me, too) and loved what you did with your phone and Harley. Willing guinea pig, I see.

I enjoyed seeing your process of creating your ATC. And the Chords book looks serendipitous. BTW, those shoes are very, very colorful. You were probably the talk of the tennis court (grin)!

Janet Ghio said...

I want to hear more about that Great Gatsby party....and the shoes are "it"!

Chris said...

Hi Marlynn, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

When are you coming back? When are you going to post again? WE MISS YOU. OK, I miss you. Please poke your head in and let us know you are OK!!

Julie Prichard said...

Where are you? I got in terrible trouble at South Coast Plaza last week.........

Anonymous said...

I love the new journal too, and especially like that note from The Universe! Cheers!