Friday, December 23, 2011

One Art Journal Page done! Ho Ho HO


Yes, I did it....... Miss Julie got me off my butt and I created one page in my journal book..... It was fun. First we had to clean up the creativity busters (you think this might have been my main problem all these months?)


Larcy gave me these cool baby jelly molds for Christmas,


which I put to good use,


And then the process began with one blank page


layers of papers glued on top of each other



then some paint, some images, and here the little Nomad is....


And finally, Mama's favorite T-shirt got a few paint splatters on it - but you know what, she would have loved it!  LOL


OK - now I just have to work on the opposite page with Ghost Adventures in the background, yes they are having a marathon on....... And to all - hugs and be sure not to stress over the holiday preparations. You know, I need to try to bake my gingerbread cookies tomorrow.  Mostly been baking bread and creating crockpot stews.  Yum Yum.  Until later, peeps!

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Hooray! I swear...as I scrolled down your post, I thought you were going to mention you put the jello molds to good use making jello shooters....
;)

Lindart said...

Marilyn, I love your journal page! And great use for the jelly molds! Have a wonderful Holiday!