Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Impromptu Blog Party

Over at The Land of Lost Luggage artist Julie Prichard has just launched an impromptu blog party.  I'm sure you all have realized I have gone through a little bit of a dry spell in the creating art department. Between work and the holidays and tennis and workouts, I seem to have little time left for the creation of art and I have to admit it - I am missing it.  I am off for the next few days and dear dear Julie posted the impromptu blog party on her blog  "Show me Yours" - Journal. SO, Julie, you did it. Yes, you did, you managed to get my butt out of the recliner and grab down from the shelf my art journal.


Here are a few pages that are laying in the journal which I need to pay some attention to.....


 Hmmm, maybe after my workout and lunch a page will be created? Let me show you my Journal Gratitude with no words attached!






 

Headed out the door to workout.


WILL create this afternoon and be back with you shortly.



5 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Welcome to the party, Marlynn..at least I didn't send you to the mall again..see? I'm helping today. Lovely pages!! Love that shot of the book too. xo

LR said...

the journal looks so thick and yummy.

Janet Ghio said...

Happy creating!!

Dorthe said...

Dear Marlynn, so happy for you ,there will be some little pauses for you to start create again,-I love to see what you are up to-
also when being her, I wish you a very merry and joyfull christmas, and all the very best for the next year 2012.
Happy new year sweet friend.
Hugs and love Dorthe

Terri said...

Looking good! Thank Julie for getting you going on your journal. Yay! I am glad to hear you are off work for a bit, double Yay to that!
I am hoping to do some creating tomorrow too...
Hugs,
Terri