Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Punxsutawney Phil WHO?


OK, OK, today is Groundhog Day and we hear, Punxsutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow? Well, guess what - Harley didn't see his shadow either and the Red Dog is predicting an early spring. N e w s f l a sh - Phil is claiming the same thing, however, this is only the 15th time Punxsutawney has not seen his shadow in 125 years. What does that tell you? It tells the Rat, Huxley, that something is wrong with Phil, very wrong. Huxley is totally devoted to "everything Harley" and if Harley says it is --it is.


Bottom line, Harley is correct and me and the Rat are standing by our guy. We can only cross all our fingers and toes that early spring is on the horizon!


Also wanted to touch base with you all after my appointment on Monday afternoon with the CT scan. Got my three tattoos. Shucks, three pen pricks - I wanted cool tats boys and girls, cool tats. Think I will have to get out my black Sharpie! So I will start the first of 18 treatments on Valentines Day. So here's a question for you... Ready? Do I get my radiation bracelet before the treatment or after. It is calling to me....


 I already got my cancer bracelet..... hmmm, these decisions are taxing me.


Just have to show you two more pages I have created in my new Binderie Book - such a cool little red machine,


The artist and the cathedral along side the,


Stone angels and old French men.....


The week is going well, we dodged the blizzard that is striking the rest of the country. Had some ice yesterday morning and rain last night and it was up to 48 degrees today. So most of our ice was washed away by this morning. To all my friends in the blizzard's way (and especially my Oklahoma City family and close friends) - please stay safe and stay inside.


PS, Oliver didn't see his shadow either! Arf Arf! Translated:  No No No....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get the bracelet before....that way it'll be with you when you are taking the treatments as a good luck piece!
Get the 'tat'.....
Sending hugs,
Jan

Terri said...

Why don't you just go out and get a tattoo! I think you could get a really cool one....
Get the bracelet! Yeah!
Your new pages are fab too, I love love love the statuary and the music paper.
A "bindery"? sounds cool.
Hugs to you,
Terri

Janet Ghio said...

Well, I am counting on Harley and Oliver--18" of snow here in Missouri, so an early spring would be much appreciated!! Radiation bracelet-buy it now and wear it to your appointment!! And I love those two pages you did!!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I love you Harley! Love your new pages too - that binderie looks awesome! Hope you are staying warm!

~*~Patty S said...

you temptress making me wonder if I 'need' a little red machine heehee

your stone angel pages are wonderful!
I have a thing for them too...no surprise we like so many things

so what kind of tattoo are you thinking of ;) ... me way top wimpy and indecisive for that

stay warm M...I was amazed at how much snow is still there after the rain...still looks pretty!
oxo

Dianne said...

love those images in your little book, glad you dodged the ice storm! stay warm & strong!

Lovey said...

Go ahead get that tat! Smiles..Get the bracelet too...
I LOVE YOUR PAGES! They are so very beautiful Marlynn!! We did dodge that storm didn't we? Love, love, love Harley!
Big Hugs..
Lovey