Friday, February 25, 2011

Harley and His Rads

You gotta give it to the little red dawg guy - he knows how to do his rads. He goes with me on Fridays and today he discovered the candy dish.

He dove into it

Then took his rad (# 10 of 18)

And met a friend

I know an "Awwwww" moment.

They bonded and are now best friends forever. The armadillo resides in the radiation portion of the Cancer Center and is always there when you walk in. However, she needs a name. As an Oklahoma girl I was ready to suggest RoadKill but decided that would not be nice AND then I noticed the adorable feather in her hair.

OK my honeysuckle peeps, we need some names for her - I would like to go back in on Monday for Rad # 11 with a list of possible names to give the the Rad people. Put your thinking caps on and help me peeps!

This weekend I plan on cleaning my desk area and then jumping into the middle of a new altered book. Found a cardboard one hidden in a drawer - think I bought it in 2009 at a scrapbook convention - time to use it up. Will keep you posted on what it will be - thinking Marie's Garden. Have a good one!


From my "Wylde Women's Wisdom" for today:

Change requires a lot of heat.
It requires both the alchemist and the welder,
the magician and the laborer,
the witch and the warrior,
the myth-smasher and the myth maker.
Hand in Hand - a revolution.
Moraga/Anzaldua

4 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Amanda Armadillo
I also like Armondo Armadillo

:)

Janet Ghio said...

Are you sure this is an armadillo? Doesn't look like any armadillo I ever saw--love is blind (for Harley that is) Since they used to make pocket books out of armadillos--not that I advocate for that but how about purscilla?

Lovey said...

Oh aren't they a happy pair? how about Georgia? Harley and Georgia sitting in a tree k-I-s-s-I-n-g. Man you remember that one? Harley it's just a song, I know you're a good boy!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are too funny, Marlynn. I don't think it's an armadillo, either, but I will be kind and not suggest anything else. And Harley is really taking this whole rad thing quite well. I'm so proud of him (and you, too, of course).