Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm home my little Honeysuckles

Dear World:

Had a marvelous trip and once again enjoyed my time at the Life of Riley Farm and the Murphys and Valley Ridge Art Studio!


Met good friends,


made new ones,

laughed a lot - oh yeah, Michelle always cracks herself up - she is a funny funny silly girl!


Remember my honeysuckles, nothing compares to creating with the master artist Michelle Ward, check her roof top out below - oh my it is just so yummy! Oh geez, and now I will have to try to copy her technique to see if I can do one.... yes we had the parlor tricks, parlor tricks, and more parlor tricks!


and after our Parlor Tricks, I chased windmills,


watched shadows dance in the wind.


Fought dragons
and wild birds in my lovely sanctuary.


Entertained myself with my little camera (OK, I admit it - there was no TV),


Harley got some long need rest.


P.S. Did I tell you I had lotz of fun?


Love from me to you.

7 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Looks like a great time! Hope we will see some pics of what you made!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an amazing and fun trip it looks like you had. AWESOME to be so lucky. Glad you are home safe and sound, reliving the memories, and enjoying your tv shows (grin).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to say how rested Harley looks, too.

Diane said...

Great photos--I agree with Janet--Hope to see your creations!!

~*~Patty S said...

Fun fun post Ms Honeysuckle Breeze!
glad you're back and full of more fun times!

your no TV comment made me giggle ... frees one up for lots of other things doesn't it hehee!
oxo

Julie Prichard said...

oh Jealous! I saw some of these pictures on facebook....looks like so. much. fun!

Lovey said...

Looks like the best time My friend! It's wonderful to be around such good company!!!